Monday, August 12, 2013

the kalli cap crochet pattern {kalliStrong fundraiser}



Today is the first day of the Kalli-Strong fundraiser I told you about last week, and that means it's time to release my newest crochet pattern: The Kalli Cap! I designed this with my friend Kalli, who is fighting breast cancer for a second time, in mind. It makes a great chemo cap, but it's a darling pattern for all babies, girls, teens, and adults.



My favorite part about it is that you can add a fun button or sparkly brooch for a little bling--Kalli-style! This teal newborn hat features some bling that Kalli actually found while we were at a vintage flea market this spring. It's a vintage clip-on earring and it gives this hat so much character! I also found some sparkly mini brooches at Michael's like on the hot pink hat that are perfect. 


This is Kalli's cute daughter who agreed to be my model for the pre-teen size. Love her!

And my adorable niece!

If you don't crochet, I am also donating several finished hats to the Kalli-Strong silent auction that starts today, Aug. 12 and goes through Aug. 17 at midnight. There are some awesome items from many friends of Kalli--be sure to check it out!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
1 Comment

One Response to “the kalli cap crochet pattern {kalliStrong fundraiser}”

Tif said...

I love this cute little cap-and so many sizes! Just bought one and can't wait to get my yarn flowing. Prayers for your friend.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs